The First Unitarian Society is located in the Lowry Hill neighborhood of Minneapolis, overlooking the Walker Art Center.
- While nestled into a residential neighborhood, we are easy to reach from I-94, Franklin Avenue, and Lyndale/Hennepin Avenues.
- The main entrance is 900 Mount Curve Avenue, across from Thomas Lowry Park. It is wheelchair accessible.
- Handicapped parking is available on Mount Curve Avenue, in front of the building.
- The lower entrance is on Groveland Terrace
- Parking is available on neighborhood streets and also in the Vineland Parking Ramp next to the Walker Art Center (we get a sweet deal for parking on Sunday mornings)
- We are conveniently located on bus route 4 and bus route 6
- Bikes are available nearby; see www.niceridemn.org
- Hourcars are readily available in the neighborhood; see. www.hourcar.org