This area provides resources and information that will be primarily of interest to Members of the Society, although visitors are certainly welcome as well.
- Important documents relating to the congregation are available for downloading, though some require a password
- Making donations or other payments through a secure online payment system
- Our Trustees and other lay leaders
- Our library (in normal times, open on Sunday mornings with a selection of books to borrow, and more)
- The First Unitarian bookstore sells books and other items of interest to Humanists and Unitarian Universalists (in normal times)
- Our history and archives
- Our online community (FUS Exchange email group)
- The First Unitarian Foundation manages several endowed funds for the benefit of the Society and its programs.
- The Aesthetics Team is charged with maintaining the aesthetic integrity of our beautiful facility.
- Caring for Each Other is an important part of what we do through support groups, the sharing of joys and concerns and other outreach
- The Right Relations Team for resolving issues between Members and/or Staff