Fees for the services of officiants, musicians and sound technicians are not included in the room rental price and must be negotiated separately.
- Our Ministers may be available to perform services. Please contact them directly (612-377-6608):
Rev. David Breeden, x116
Rev. Jim Foti, x107
Rev. Kelli Clement, x104
- Fees for the services of the Ministers for non-members are set by the Board of Trustees.
- The Senior Minister’s services for members in good standing are free of charge, though donations are accepted for the Minister’s Discretionary Fund used to assist those in need.
- A list of other qualified officiants affiliated with the Society is available from the office.
- These officiants are to be compensated by members and non-members alike.
- Arrangements must be made directly with them.
- Outside officiants are welcome to preside over services in the building with the approval of the Senior Minister.
- Our Music Director is compensated according to the guidelines of the American Guild of Organists by members and non-members alike.
- Please contact her by email or at 612-377-6608 x106 to make arrangements.
- If she is not available to play, she can refer you to other qualified musicians who are familiar with our facility and instruments.
- Payments to officiants or musicians are to be made directly to them before or on the day of the event.
- You may arrange for tuning of the pianos or organ at your expense; contact the Music Director.
- If you plan to use the sound system in the Upper Assembly Hall, you must engage a qualified sound technician from a list maintained by the office.
- The minimum fee of $125 for two hours applies to members and non-members alike, with $50 for each additional hour.
- The fee for an hour-long rehearsal is $50.
- These fees are payable one month in advance of the event.