Celebrate Summer! Savor the longest days and balmy nights!
- Picnic-style fare with vegan and vegetarian options
- Bring your own wine and beer if desired; non-alcoholic beverages provided
- Advance Tickets: $10/adults, $5/youth (max $25/family)
- Tickets after June 16th: $13/adults, $8/youth (max $30/family)
- Purchase tickets through Eventbrite or during Sunday morning social hour
- 0-3 yrs. free; youth includes 4-18 yrs.
- Welcome the season with the summer muses – Air, Fire, Water and Earth
- Enjoy live music by the FUS house band, the Eclectics
- Be entertained by our mummers’ troupe featuring Robin Hood and a Mean Troll
- Savor the longest day with ice cream, dancing and a patio fire ring
The summer solstice, with the sun at its zenith, is an apt occasion to honor and acknowledge the circle of life that binds us all together. Take time to savor the beauty, warmth and leisure of these languid summer days. Pause to reflect on our connection to the natural world and our dependencies on each other. Celebrate the onset of the season with our midsummer revels program of music, poetry and theatrics.
Childcare provided for babies, toddlers and preschoolers as needed.
Volunteers needed. E-mail to help with cooking, set-up, serving, and/or clean-up.
Don’t miss this fun event for the whole family!
6:30pm – Summer Supper Picnic Buffet
7:00pm – Patio playtime and live music
7:30pm – Midsummer Revels Program
8:30 – Dessert and Dancing
9:00 – Patio fire ring