In response to the coronavirus, First Unitarian Society has gone online. Please join us Sundays at 10:30 am at www.firstunitarian.org/live/
We Want You to Feel Welcome
We realize that the Unitarian Humanist tradition is unfamiliar to many. Our programs may look like those of traditional churches but you would soon find that the First Unitarian Society is filled with fresh air. We are a community formed around common values rather than fixed creeds. The home page of this website lists our aspirations, reflecting those values. Senior Minister David Breeden tells you a bit more in this 30-second video.
The following links may be of special interest to those who are “checking us out” or otherwise need some quick information about our facility.
- Frequently asked questions for Sunday visitors
- How to find us
- Parking around the Society
- Programming for children and youth
- Weddings and other life passages that we celebrate
- What Makes the First Unitarian Society of Minneapolis Unique?
- A Wikipedia History of the Society
- A little about Unitarian-Universalism
- A little about Humanism
- Becoming a member
- Renting our facilities (circumstances eventually permitting)